- oMail-admin 0.95 is a PHP4-based Web-administration solution for mail servers based on
Dan Bernstein's qmail and Bruce Guenter's vmailmgr (version 0.96.8 and higher).
- complete support of all vmailmgr functions
- create/edit/delete/enable/disable mailboxes and aliases
- administrator (all rights) and single user (can only change his own account) access
- full autoresponder support (edit/enable/disable)
- can be used by non unix-gurus users
- session expiration after N minutes for security
- domain name based quotas (how many mailboxes/aliases, autoresponder y/n, etc.)
- user based quotas (hard/soft disk quota, message size, expiry)
- Lynx-browser support (and other cookie-free browsers)
- This a GPL project, currently maintained by
Olivier Müller, Zürich, Switzerland.
- Supported languages:
Franšais Deutsch English Castellano Italiano
- oMail-admin is programmed in PHP, and rely on vmail.inc written
by Mike Bell.
- If you are interested by this project, you will find more information on following webpages.
Subscribing to the mailing list is also
- CVS Version: $Id: config.php,v 1.15 2000/09/17 00:04:43 swix Exp $
Feel free to use this form for your suggestions, requests and bugfixes: